eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

Xonotic 0.1 preview released!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asyyy

asyyy

Xonotic 0.1 preview released! Empty
PostSubject: Xonotic 0.1 preview released!   Xonotic 0.1 preview released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Get it here: http://www.xonotic.org/2010/12/xonotic-0-1-preview-released/

I don't know if it contains the nexuiz compatibility pack which allows you to play on nexuiz servers. Its a big (1.3gig) file, I'll update this post as soon as my download finished. Very Happy

Update: its really a preview, still rather buggy and some features like the new hud editor don't seem to be elaborated. Anyway, download, have fun and send feedback to http://forums.xonotic.org/ Smile

Last edited by radio on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrPhil

DrPhil

PostSubject: Re: Xonotic 0.1 preview released!   Xonotic 0.1 preview released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Will you guys switch to Xonotic in the future? (At 1.0?)
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Xonotic 0.1 preview released!   Xonotic 0.1 preview released! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:34 pm

We will switch as soon as xonotic gets as mature as nex 2.5.2. I think our servers will keep nexuiz 2.5.2-like settings so gameplay wont change much after we made the switch. With default settings xonotic is way too fast in my taste, especially minsta+hook. Feels more like a crippled warsow clone than playing nexuiz Sad
But thats the very first public version of xonotic and I'm sure we'll manage to find a compromise between keeping the "nexuiz-feeling" and cool new xonotic stuff. I'll set up a xonotic test server soon so we can start working on that. Smile

And welcome to our forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xonotic 0.1 preview released!   Xonotic 0.1 preview released! Empty

Back to top Go down

Xonotic 0.1 preview released!
Page 1 of 1