eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

Not leaving the clan: Just making everyone aware

Go down 
AuthorMessage
feonica

feonica

Not leaving the clan: Just making everyone aware Empty
PostSubject: Not leaving the clan: Just making everyone aware   Not leaving the clan: Just making everyone aware EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:41 pm

My job here is to look after the forum and make sure clan operations run smooth. I don't really need to play much to do that.

Now to be 100% honest. I have a lot of work on right now, we are currently opening a gaming cafe franchise in Toronto so I'm either on the phone a lot, dealing with emails, working or practicing for some tournament.

Will I play? Sure. I'll be around twice a week or something but don't expect much more than that.

Remember: This doesn't stop the clan working. Anyone can still recruit and throw yes's and no's the new structure enables everything to run without my mere existence. Smile

I'm just in a director type of role here, while I may point and click. most things should be directed to Wizzy or Qbit and certainly shouldn't need my approval.

If you want to arrange a war, go ahead, want to recruit, go ahead, just keep within the guidelines. it sorta keeps some professionality. Smile (Thats not a word) but you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Feonicagamergrrrl

Not leaving the clan: Just making everyone aware
Page 1 of 1