eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

about me , my life, here we go!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smokinondadro

about me , my life, here we go! Empty
PostSubject: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:59 am

hey, i m ncolas, i m 15 , i m from belgium... i play basketball as hell, Basketball Basketball ,i only play minsta n hook.... nice forum and i hate riddick(tot) , he s a pussy,bye bye!
Back to top Go down
smokinondadro

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:02 am

btw, i ve been playin nexuiz for 3 weeks =p
Back to top Go down
smokinondadro

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:12 am

hope i ll be allowed to come in your sick crew...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:49 am

smokinondadro wrote:
hope i ll be allowed to come in your sick crew...

what do u mean with
smokinondadro wrote:
sick crew...
???? O.O
Back to top Go down
smokinondadro

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:51 am

jespere que je serais accepté dans votre groupe de malade =p ca veut dire ca ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:54 am

btw welcome in this forum Very Happy

and pls talk in englisch because that everyone can uderstand u here Smile ^^
Back to top Go down
smokinondadro

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:07 am

i ll do Smile nice to meet you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:14 am

btw If I am up todate then Riddick is no member of ToT clan lol

He was not accept by the leader and he is only faking his tag lol

so if u have problems with him,don't worry about that he is a nobody xD only a freak with wishes a hug xD
Back to top Go down
smokinondadro

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:20 am

Very Happy he s a real jackass, he always slurs me... dunno why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:30 am

hehe he is jealous of u xD

Ah i have some problems with him too,some days ago my freind was plaing here her 1 (shooter game) and she was at [PK 1on1] and ask the others if they could help her with some keycombination (like using hook or so) and then they told her to leave and so on and then she was calluing me (iI was in a nother room,making dinner lol) and I was asking whats going on (btw i saw chat logs so I knew what they told) and Riddick was very unpolite (like normal) and then I chnage they name of my freind again to mine.They did't beluived me who am I,so I showed them who am I. Very Happy

I was telling Riddick that he is unpolite if he don't help new gamers and then he started a vote to kick me !

btw I don't insult him or so I did nothing and I took screenshot about whole conversation ,so if I am very pissed of him again maybe the clan of the server must have a look at that screenshot Very Happy

but I will wait,maybe he was only again on a drugs trip or so on...but then he sould stop use it,its not the best for him !
Back to top Go down
Mo

Mo

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 am

Welcome in our Forum
Back to top Go down
Mo

Mo

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:45 am

if ya want to join our clan write an application in which squad u watn to join , and u need to accept to the squad rulez Smile
GreeTz MO
Back to top Go down
smokinondadro

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:38 am

i ll do, but what s the difference between squad 1 n squad 2 ? =sjust tell me when you got time!
Back to top Go down
smokinondadro

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:40 am

yeah , you right! hope i m gonna see you in the game!
Back to top Go down
smokinondadro

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:43 am

but i gotta admit tha ridick is a good player...
Back to top Go down
Mo

Mo

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 am

Let me say it this way......
Squad 2 ..my squad is a fun squad...for players who just wanna have fun ...grow up his skills and so on

Squad 1 RadioHe4d´s Squad is for players who dont need to grow up his skill xD

Am i right Master Radio? ^^
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 am

Welcome to our forums smokinondadro!

For more information about our squads and the clan in general, pay a visit to our ouns page: http://ouns.nexuizninjaz.com/clan:ex
Back to top Go down
smokinondadro

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 am

okay , thanks so much , i think i just wanna have fun now, we will see after... friendly , nicolas
Back to top Go down
Mo

Mo

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 am

smokinondadro wrote:
okay , thanks so much , i think i just wanna have fun now, we will see after... friendly , nicolas

No problem , hope ya got fun with us^^
Back to top Go down
Synphetamine

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:28 am

what i think it is is the green team are full of the people who love to win

the yellow team are full of the people who enjoy the game at any cost

think that explains it better maybe..
Back to top Go down
Mo

Mo

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:41 am

yes maybe Smile
but i guess mostly everyone loves to win , but i dont care if i lose to , just wanna have fun while playing

Smile
Back to top Go down
Synphetamine

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:48 am

i really dont care if i win. winning is great and all but i much prefer the random frags
Back to top Go down
Mo

Mo

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:49 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about me , my life, here we go!   about me , my life, here we go! Empty

Back to top Go down

about me , my life, here we go!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXile Xonotic Clan :: eXiLe Clan :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: