eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

I'm very happy to see you all here :D

Go down 
+4
ST
qbit
asyyy
REvolution
8 posters
AuthorMessage
REvolution

REvolution

I'm very happy to see you all here  :D Empty
PostSubject: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Hello friends! I'm really happy to be in this forum! Very Happy Sorry for the elementary English Embarassed , Graz helps me often! Graz Thx Very Happy ! I started playing 2 years ago in 1 vs 1 and minsta pk servers and Hulk Pan. This is my first clan! Cool I like to play in eXile, there are cheerful and helpful people I'm not very good at playing but i have fun with you because it is a great team! Forgive my mistakes Embarassed I have rarely seen together as teams eXile! I'm 23 years old, i I live in Sardinia, i started studying computer science at the university in my city and I have a passion, I love to cook pizza! Very Happy If I'm welcome i will cook for all! cheers You like this!? Very Happy

I embrace you cheers
Peace !

Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:09 am

+ you got invited by qbit

I think you will fit nicely in our team Smile
Lets see what the others think.
Back to top Go down
REvolution

REvolution

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:12 am

I am a nice guy Twisted Evil Thanks again qBit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
qbit

qbit

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Yo Revolution,

nice seeing you around here Basketball I think you fit quite well to our team.

You like baking pizza, eh? I'd like to order one .. pizza frutti di mare with much garlic and a little spicy, please cheers

All right then, welcome again, enjoy your time with us and frag'em all Shocked
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Yes, welcome Wink

I like pizza tonno, hawai and banana Wink … so hope Qbit is no longer hungry in the middle of the night Wink
Back to top Go down
REvolution

REvolution

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Ahahah! Nice ST. U say speak good!
Back to top Go down
Neol1nk

Neol1nk

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Hello Rev, and welcome Smile

It seems that we get a new assassin in our ranks Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
REvolution

REvolution

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks Neo!

Yeah! Very Happy, I hope not to waste too many shots! Mad
Back to top Go down
DrPhil

DrPhil

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:42 am

Great to see you here.
I haven't been very active lately (sorry all), so I don't think I've played so much with you yet. Sad

I hope you'll have fun playing and I look forward too play with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
REvolution

REvolution

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Thanks doctor! Smile

I think we'll play together soon and that will be a good match! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vega

vega

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 am

Aha a new exile member, time for a 1 vs 1 Wink
Back to top Go down
vega

vega

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:42 am

When are you mostly online? Cause i really want to meet exile's newest member once Smile
Back to top Go down
REvolution

REvolution

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Hello Vega! sorry if I answer right now! Embarassed I play often at night because I share the network and sometimes work in the evening. i not remember u often around Shocked when u like join?
Back to top Go down
vega

vega

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:55 pm

I'm not an exile member but i'm known in the clan cause i've playd my first time on exile and now from time to time i play on it. So when do i join the server, well it depends if there's nobody in the server i just dont join and then you can find me on axg,dbc,dtg or esk server and that will be around 8.00 pm-9.30 pm and in weekends around 2 pm or later. + its normal that you dont see me often because school started again so i dont play every day anymore. I hope to cu in game for this 1vs1 and for some nice public games Smile

Greetings,

Vega
Back to top Go down
vega

vega

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:57 pm

O yes what country do you live in cause the time difference can be a problem if you live far away ;s

Cu ingame,

Vega
Back to top Go down
Mepper

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 am

He already sais where he lived, on Sardinia, Italy.
Back to top Go down
vega

vega

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:39 am

I readed this application few weeks ago i forgot that sorry Smile
Then its same time Smile
Back to top Go down
REvolution

REvolution

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Sardegna! Hi Mepper! Smile this isn't a problem Basketball i dont ply 1 vs 1 since long time! last match Neodymium kick my ass! i need to trining Rolling Eyes , so u can learn me anyone new trick cheers see u soon!

P.S. my aunt live in Belgium, Smile
Back to top Go down
vega

vega

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Haha sure i'd love to train with you but i'm not a qbit or neolink or so but i can try Smile cu soon ingame Smile

Ps.: a part of my uncles family lives in italy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to see you all here :D   I'm very happy to see you all here  :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm very happy to see you all here :D
Page 1 of 1