eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!

Go down 
+5
feonica
asyyy
Neol1nk
qbit
Nesquick
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nesquick

eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  Empty
PostSubject: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:35 am

Yo people,
Nesquick here... I was talking with qbit a little and we'd like to have a funwar... Nude Dudes vs eXiLe.

The suggested time is Wednesday 22/6. 20:00 utc+2 (Swedish/German time).

This will be on the not-UFB RM Votable server.

It will be Freezetag but with eXiLe physics (no explosions, slow hook etc...)

The suggested maps are:
Concrete_space
fragcity
final_assult
mIKEctf3_nexr3
triangulate_nex

Nude Dudes team:
Nesquick
Moki
Heddiz
Miku

eXiLe team:
Qbit
Neol1nk
Tapiok

Maps, time and settings are up for debate... Write your thoughts here or find us in IRC channel #Nude.dudes @quakenet.

Let's make this great!

//Nesquick

Last edited by Nesquick on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
qbit

qbit

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:38 am

cheers sexy nesquick, for you I'd do everything, just ask me to play and I'm all yours Very Happy

Seriously, Wednesday would be fine for me. Who else is interested in this match?

The maps are ok, I don't really mind actually .. let's make this happen
Back to top Go down
Neol1nk

Neol1nk

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:37 am

Fine for me too :p
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Moved to main page.
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm interested. beware though same as a few weeks ago, I may need another player prepared to take my place, I still have the PC shutdown issue. x.x

But we have our own server for this now right? Gonna take a look at this server in a minute.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Feonicagamergrrrl
DrPhil

DrPhil

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 am

This sounds awesome! I'll make sure to be there, if nothing else just to be a happy spectator and cheerleader. Smile

If your computer breaks down feo, I'll be able to be your understudy.
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:01 am

I don't know if I can make it but we got 4 in either case, that's great.
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 am

DrPhil wrote:
This sounds awesome! I'll make sure to be there, if nothing else just to be a happy spectator and cheerleader. Smile

If your computer breaks down feo, I'll be able to be your understudy.

Nah, you don't do the cheerleader thing. even if my computer does work. I wouldn't let that happen, I'd move out of the way and let you play too, teams share responsibility Smile We are all one unit!
Back to top Go down
DrPhil

DrPhil

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:46 pm

The funwar is over and we got slaughtered. :/
Anyway, thanks for the fun matches, it was nice to play even though it was freezetag. Smile
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Pitty about the unknown maps. Was fun anyway, ggs.
We gonna challenge you for a rematch as soon as we got 4 who can play freezetag together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 pm

I'm not gonna say gg, or thanks for the fun.

Unbalance isn't fun, I'm ashamed to have taken part in a mode that isn't ready for public release.

FT.. Needs some serious work to get up to competition level standards. Mainly because the maps encourage everything that isn't about Freeze Tag - Wide Open maps making friends near un-thawable.

Whats the point of thawing a friend when your just gonna die doing it since everyone can see you?

Kinda takes away the entire point of the mode.

It is too broken to be taken seriously. With even slightly competant players it's too broken to be even deemed playable.

If we have any more matches, make them on a mode that is known to work. Like CTF or KH, these both have been tested extensively and are known to work, no matter who won at FT it would have been the biggest joke win ever. the mode is so broken that nothing matters.

I'll take part of the blame, I pushed for FT forever, now it's here I notice the maps aren't suitable for the mode itself, even worse I have to apologize to everyone for creating this FT mess by pushing all those months back. x.x
Back to top Go down
Nesquick

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Well, you know guys. I really had a lot of fun tonight. I'm a little sad to see that some of you doesn't like the maps or the mod but I think it was pretty clear that anything could be changed in my original post. Me and qbit just talked and thought it could be fun to try a "original minsta Freezetag war" and I think it was fun and it really worked well on Radios server.

I really appreciate that it was changed so that everyone had the same playermodel and that there where no powerups.

And well Fronica, *uhm*... I'm sad to see you didn't have fun. If you would have come in time it might not have been unbalanced... Cool .... And as for FT needing some serious work argument.... I'm not gonna say you are wrong, but to call it unplayable? .....Comon...... CAWMOOOOON..... Some where with in your demonic heart you must have laughed a little when you fragged me over and over and over and over .... again on dance. Laughing

Anyways, thanks for a great funwar everyone!
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 pm

I really like FreezeTag as it can be played very tactically. About the maps.. there are so many new ones for us (or for me at least), it will take some time to sort the bad ones out and get practice on the good ones. Hopefully I can find 3-4 exiles to play FT so the next clanwar will be a little more serious Smile
Back to top Go down
Akari

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:23 am

feonica wrote:

I'm ashamed to have taken part in a mode that isn't ready for public release.

So you suggest to not play it instead? How do you expect it to get "ready for public release" then, if you refuse to play it? Besides, complaining about something clearly labeled "UNSTABLE" being not "ready for public release" is seriously stupid.

Quote :

Wide Open maps making friends near un-thawable.

Whats the point of thawing a friend when your just gonna die doing it since everyone can see you?

Kinda takes away the entire point of the mode.

What is this bullshit? Show me at least one screenshot of a Freezetag match played on a wide open map, with decent players and where little to no thawing has taken place. Oh right you can't, unless that map is too_easy.

Quote :

FT.. Needs some serious work to get up to competition level standards

What is wrong with FT, exactly? The only valid problem that was pointed out so far is you not knowing good maps for the gametype, but I don't really see how that makes freezetag itself need any "serious work". It's not the gametype's problem, it's yours.

Quote :

It is too broken to be taken seriously. With even slightly competant players it's too broken to be even deemed playable.

Translates into: "baww, I lost a game, gametype sucks, it's broken, unplayable, not ready for competition hurr durr standards baawwww!"

Quote :

If we have any more matches, make them on a mode that is known to work. Like CTF or KH, these both have been tested extensively and are known to work, no matter who won at FT it would have been the biggest joke win ever. the mode is so broken that nothing matters.

Or how about you start testing Freezetag "extensively", get better and shut up already? Or at least point out the issues of Freezetag and give me a chance to fix them if you believe it's so broken?

Quote :

I'll take part of the blame, I pushed for FT forever, now it's here I notice that I can't take a loss so I blame it on the maps, the gametype, the other players, the will of God and everything but myself, even worse I have to apologize to everyone for creating this FT mess by pushing all those months back. x.x

Fixed that for you.
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:23 am

Get better? As one of the best players in the world. I don't find that logical.

How the fuck can you say mapping is my problem? Of course I make every Nexuiz map in the world. They are all my problem.

Clearly labeled unstable: Thanks for clarifying it cannot be taken seriously, total mistake by you to accidently validate my entire point.

I lost a game? I don't remember losing anything sorry, I'm part of a team, and even then I classify that match as void, it never happened until it's played correctly on something "Stable" =]]]] (Oh boy you know how to walk into traps) Thats similar to saying playing a match of football with a ball with no air in it would count. haha Sometimes I wonder when people claim stupidity are they even thinking about what they are saying. Clearly not.

You want your problems. here.

1. Countdown clock needs to go, teams can hunt someone before the round has even started - creating unbalance and unfalr play

2. Shots directly go through people at times and refuse to register

3. Maps are not designed correctly for such a mode - Lostspace, almost every map is designed around lostspace design specs. Now explain thawing if everyone can just pop over and see you attemping to thaw, it's a worthless exercise, your hurr durr wont cover it up. You can try, but ignorance never works.

Number 1 being the biggest issue of all.

You can't fix anything, you are not in the driving seat, I am. As it stands I am right and you are wrong since I am pointing out things that are factually wrong with it, and your just saying "hurr durr hurr duur your wrong because I put this mode here I'm never wrong" blahblahblah. What an ignorant biggot. Haha. Arguing with me, that shows how much of a fool you are. I really don't know where to start apart from laughing. Usually I'd waste months and months ruining your reputation, but... Really? Who in the blue hell are you? That really would be a waste of time, sorry you are not significant enough to be worthy of my efforts Wink

I created the whole minsta scene in early 2006, the game was dead, just took me and a few people to wait around and welcome new players, there are some people who remember that and show appropriate respect to the people who made this game possible. Attacking the person who made the very modes you play possible? Yeah, logic fails right there. I could show respect to you I guess for porting stealing someone elses work from Xonotic and making Nexuiz more popular, but you are hurting Xonotic. You deserve no respect for that. I'm pretty sure they would prefer everyone to switch over, porting every fucking thing from Xonotic to Nexuiz will stop that happening. Unlike me, who created a community, you are killing an entire game, you are killing the Xonotic devs work. If you really want to do something right and give back to the game, HELP THEM. Nexuiz is supposed to die, we are all supposed to move, quit supporting Nexuiz and prolonging it when we have Xonotic. - That is enough of a reason for the major players to not like you. While you could actually be that little god you want to be by simply helping them get Xonotic ready. - This is my real problem with you and why I know no one should give you any respect at all.

You can reply to that if you like, but, I don't believe I'll be responding, this whole post was on some little child who thinks he controls a video game. I think I have better things to do than tell the little people where they belong in the world.

and

Nesquick

I'll send you a PM soon, It's okay I don't blame you, I actually think your a nice guy and you'll get treated like one for being perceived as one Smile
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 am

Quote :
I'm part of a team, and even then I classify that match as void, it never happened until it's played correctly.
Well it wasn't really serious as we never played ft together before and 3 of 4 maps were completely unknown to us. But still, playing the mod is the only way to help improving it. Its opensource, so its all in our hands.

Quote :
1. Countdown clock needs to go, teams can hunt someone before the round has even started - creating unbalance and unfalr play
The person being hunted down can re-group with his team too. To be honest yesterdays matches don't tell much about that as our teamplay was absolutely horrible.

Quote :
I noticed that too. But that's not related to the RM mod but to our (mine Mad) antilag configuration. It had once been optimized to work best in 1v1 dm, but it clearly fails on fast movements. After playing mostly quake live in the last months aiming felt really strange, especially on open, hook-intensive maps like lostspace. I'll try to improve the antilag settings but I'm not sure how good it can get.

Quote :
3. Maps are not designed correctly for such a mode - Lostspace, almost every map is designed around lostspace design specs. Now explain thawing if everyone can just pop over and see you attemping to thaw, it's a worthless exercise, your hurr durr wont cover it up. You can try, but ignorance never works.
There are many closed maps that got sorted out for minsta ctf because they were.. closed. Just need to get them back lol.
Back to top Go down
Akari

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:23 am

feonica wrote:
Get better? As one of the best players in the world. I don't find that logical.

I just lol'd.

Quote :

How the fuck can you say mapping is my problem? Of course I make every Nexuiz map in the world. They are all my problem.

I never said mapping was your problem, read the post again. I said not knowing maps that work for freezetag was your problem.

Quote :

I lost a game? I don't remember losing anything sorry, I'm part of a team, and even then I classify that match as void, it never happened until it's played correctly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

Quote :

You can not deal damage during the countdown. If the countdown is that much of a problem still, ask the server administrator to remove it, since it's a configurable option.

Quote :

Yep. During the countdown, so you can't hunt someone before the round has even started.

Quote :

Not the gametype's problem, you can't blame your inability to pick a good map on the gametype.

Quote :

You can't fix anything, you are not in the driving seat, I am.

Sure, apparently complaining endlessly, as opposed to, you know, actually developing stuff and trying to improve it, puts one into the driving seat nowdays.

Quote :
As it stands I am right and you are wrong since I am pointing out things that are factually wrong with it, and your just saying "hurr durr hurr duur your wrong because I put this mode here I'm never wrong" blahblahblah.

Nope. You just pointed out things, and I have explained why what you've pointed out has nothing to do with the gametype itself.

Quote :

Arguing with me, that shows how much of a fool you are.

I realize that arguing with arrogant morons won't lead to a good outcome, but hey, it's fun! Smile

Quote :

I created the whole minsta scene in early 2006, the game was dead, just took me and a few people to wait around and welcome new players, there are some people who remember that and show appropriate respect to the people who made this game possible.

Cool, thanks. It doesn't mean you have to be an arrogant asshole, though.

Quote :

Attacking the person who made the very modes you play possible? Yeah, logic fails right there.

Logic fails right here, I am not attacking anyone. I'm actually trying to help, and you should be thankful to me for even asking what do you think is wrong with the gametype and for willing to improve it as you suggest. But you choose to bash me and refuse to listen just because you want to be "right" so badly.

Quote :

I could show respect to you I guess for porting stealing someone elses work from Xonotic and making Nexuiz more popular, but you are hurting Xonotic. You deserve no respect for that. I'm pretty sure they would prefer everyone to switch over, porting every fucking thing from Xonotic to Nexuiz will stop that happening. Unlike me, who created a community, you are killing an entire game, you are killing the Xonotic devs work. If you really want to do something right and give back to the game, HELP THEM. Nexuiz is supposed to die, we are all supposed to move, quit supporting Nexuiz and prolonging it when we have Xonotic. - That is enough of a reason for the major players to not like you. While you could actually be that little god you want to be by simply helping them get Xonotic ready. - This is my real problem with you and why I know no one should give you any respect at all.

Before reading the rest, please take your time and look into this huge IRC log.
Tell me, why should I care for Xonotic? It's a project I completely disagree with. They initially claimed to be the future of nexuiz, but ended up developing an entriely new game. In my opinion they are moving into the wrong direction. Am I supposed to switch to a game I don't like, just because the developers forked off a game I like? No. Is it OK to try keeping the game I like alive (Nexuiz)? Yes, it is. I fail to see a problem with porting certain features I like from the game I don't like and don't care for. And I can assure you I'm not alone on this, there won't be as much RM servers and players if I was. Speaking of players, how's Xonotic doing? Still empty 24/7? If you have such a huge problem with me "stealing someone else's work", why don't you play a little Freezetag in Xonotic, and then return to complain about bugs that were fixed in RM? For example, the one where a team can randomly lose even though it has players alive, great one.

Quote :

this whole post was on some little child who thinks he controls a video game.

Indeed, your post couldn't be summed up more accurately.
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:51 am

asyyy wrote:
Quote :
I'm part of a team, and even then I classify that match as void, it never happened until it's played correctly.
Well it wasn't really serious as we never played ft together before and 3 of 4 maps were completely unknown to us. But still, playing the mod is the only way to help improving it. Its opensource, so its all in our hands.

Quote :
The person being hunted down can re-group with his team too. To be honest yesterdays matches don't tell much about that as our teamplay was absolutely horrible.

Quote :
I noticed that too. But that's not related to the RM mod but to our (mine Mad) antilag configuration. It had once been optimized to work best in 1v1 dm, but it clearly fails on fast movements. After playing mostly quake live in the last months aiming felt really strange, especially on open, hook-intensive maps like lostspace. I'll try to improve the antilag settings but I'm not sure how good it can get.

Quote :
There are many closed maps that got sorted out for minsta ctf because they were.. closed. Just need to get them back lol.

1. I noticed that even during playing against randoms, even if they regroup, on a map such as lostspace you'll still get shot in the back, then your teammate tries to thaw and will get the same treatment.

2. I was told it was RM related by someone who claims it was fixed in a new build

3. wasn't really blaming, just an observation that the average nexuiz map sucks ass for FT. If someone took enough care and looked at quake 3 and 4 videos for this mode they would have seen that and either designed or asked someone to design proper maps for it.

As for playing to improve, you can't play the unplayable. needs new maps created specifically for it before it can really be tested. With a moron in charge though I don't expect this to ever happen.

That is how a real FT map is constructed, walls, and loads of opportunities to thaw.
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:09 am

In my opinion lostspace sucks in every mode, but that's a different story. I already got a bunch of maps in mind, some of them actually are ported from Q3 Wink
Back to top Go down
Akari

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:13 am

feonica wrote:

2. I was told it was RM related by someone who claims it was fixed in a new build

I wonder who that was, your imaginary friend? Well, since your imaginary friends have no relation to the project development, they aren't to be trusted.

Quote :

..or asked someone to design proper maps for it.

That's something even you can do. Why haven't you done that yet?

Quote :

With a moron in charge though I don't expect this to ever happen.

I highly doubt that a morron can prevent nice freezetag maps from being created. A morron could only endlessly complain about lack of "proper" maps, and this is just what is going on right now.
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 am

Akari wrote:
feonica wrote:

I wonder who that was, your imaginary friend? Well, since your imaginary friends have no relation to the project development, they aren't to be trusted.
Actually, someone who plays on your clusterfuck of a server.
Quote :

..or asked someone to design proper maps for it.

That's something even you can do. Why haven't you done that yet?
Your job yet again, you ported it, make it playable.
Quote :

With a moron in charge though I don't expect this to ever happen.

I highly doubt that a morron can prevent nice freezetag maps from being created. A morron could only endlessly complain about lack of "proper" maps, and this is just what is going on right now.
Your job, you ported it, do it and stop reflecting blame from yourself.

Why do you keep trying to get a reaction from me? It's obvious you are just looking for that, I was trying to keep this place clear of arguments and BS, have some respect for the other users and quit now.
Back to top Go down
Akari

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 am

feonica wrote:

Obviously most people who play on my "clusterfuck of a server" (which, in fact, isn't even mine) aren't involved in development either. If that someone told you that existance of the flying spaghetti monster is related to RM, would you believe that?

Quote :

You are the one who is not ok with maps, not me. You need maps, yet you are doing nothing to get them even though you potentially could, for YOUR own good. Instead, you decide to whine and expect me to be at your service. That's laughable.

Quote :

What am I blamed for now? For not making freezetag maps or what? Why don't you blame yourself, or anyone else for this matter, then? Am I blamed for doing at least SOMETHING, but not EVERYTHING? Solid logic.

Quote :
have some respect for the other users and quit now

It doesn't look like anyone but you is offended by my posting, and I fail to see a reason to respect you yet.
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 am

Akari wrote:
feonica wrote:

Obviously most people who play on my "clusterfuck of a server" (which, in fact, isn't even mine) aren't involved in development either. If that someone told you that existance of the flying spaghetti monster is related to RM, would you believe that?
I would if someone said it came directly from you as you are the "dev"

Quote :

You are the one who is not ok with maps, not me. You need maps, yet you are doing nothing to get them even though you potentially could, for YOUR own good. Instead, you decide to whine and expect me to be at your service. That's laughable.

I'm not okay with it, many other professional people wont be either, it isn't my duty to find someone to make maps to make your mode work correctly, that is your job to make sure it is seen in a positive light by all.

Quote :

What am I blamed for now? For not making freezetag maps or what? Why don't you blame yourself, or anyone else for this matter, then? Am I blamed for doing at least SOMETHING, but not EVERYTHING? Solid logic.

For not setting out a list of appropriate maps which would play and handle like freeze tag on other games.

Lets be honest, your just trolling, you know how wrong you are.
Back to top Go down
Akari

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 am

feonica wrote:

I would if someone said it came directly from you as you are the "dev"

Nobody ever comes directly from me. When I want to say things, I say them by myself.

Quote :

I'm not okay with it, many other professional people wont be either, it isn't my duty to find someone to make maps to make your mode work correctly, that is your job to make sure it is seen in a positive light by all.

I am not making a game for you. I am making a framework for you to build your own game on, and what I know for sure is that maps are completely unrelated to what I'm working on. Nexuiz is like that, too, and you're not playing on standard Nexuiz settings and maps either. What is the problem with playing RM on not standard settings and maps then? And I'm sure you never asked Nexuiz developers to pick a perfect maplist for the exile CTF server, that would be just nonsense. As much of nonsense as asking me to make/pick maps for you.

Quote :

For not setting out a list of appropriate maps which would play and handle like freeze tag on other games.

See above, this is not what I'm supposed to do to begin with.
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:40 am

Guys I'm the server admin and I'm responsible for the mappool and the ft settings. I thought that the clanwar vs the nude dudes would be a nice way to test the server and learn more about the mod. If I knew before that everyone is so serious about that clanwar I would have put more time into preparing the whole thing. You can blame me for bad mappool, settings and chaos (non private server). If we can build a decent FT squad the next clanwar will be completely different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!    eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!  Empty

Back to top Go down

eXiLes! I CHALLENGE THEE, FOUL CREATURES!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXile Xonotic Clan :: Announcements / Main Page News-
Jump to: