eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

Roar RawR Roar!

Go down 
+2
asyyy
feonica
6 posters
AuthorMessage
feonica

feonica

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 pm

So like. Everyone knows me so I don't know why I'm posting here.

It's more of a "Hai let me in" than I hai, I'm Aureilia blahblahblah, Everyone knows me anyway. (Vicious, malicious, safe, insane, sane, sound, epic, tragic, the living contrediction)

Or that was me. I'm not entirely sure who I am, all I know is that this place is my gaming family.

So yeah, let me back in Smile

Roareilia!
RawReilia!
Roaronica!
RawRonica!

PS: I still see forum areas I probably shouldn't be able to see Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Feonicagamergrrrl
asyyy

asyyy

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:08 am

Now there is time for everyone to complain. Complain, or the inevitable will happen Smile
On a serious note, the newer players might not know you as you have been away for quite a while. Short introduction for the newbies: Aureilia founded the exile clan back in summer of 2009 with me. She contributed a lot and helped exile to become a big ctf clan. But she also tends to cause a lot of trouble and piss off people. Which I think is funny but then, I can handle mad people while you might not.

My view on this application:

+ Shes quite active and often has ideas on how to improve the servers/forum/etc
+ Co-founder of exile
+ Skill is fine

- Annoys and terrorizes people who then talk to me to complain. In most cases I don't even care but still I hate random people whining at me. Luckily she usually dislikes the same people as I do.

Overall its a yes from my side.
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 am

I used to terrorize random people Smile Now I only really only attack those who deserve it Razz

I am way different to what I was back then really. Since I've been back I can only say I've terroized one person. That being UFO.

Since he's a spawnfragging douchebag who ignores CTF and just uses it to troll and spawnkill... I think I have good reason to be set against him Smile

So yeah, you'll still have some randoms coming at you, but nothing in the same amount as before, I only really get annoyed with people who refuse to play the mode as it is intended to be played. Otherwise my being annoyed will come from unbalanced teams which I'm not pointing at people anymore. It's just a case of "blahblahblah these teams are ass" Smile

Then again, maybe it's just the one guy who isn't playing the game correctly, so maybe it'll just be one or two people.

I've actually seen myself be quite helpful to whatever newer people I've seen. That's quite a drastic change from the old me who would have pushed them out the door and to a different game Razz

The past is the past, I'm not the same annoying brat I was, I do still have that side of me, but you would really have to push hard to get that by either abusing the game (UFO) or by just irritating me with chat. I'm really not all that snappy anymore. Smile Plus the people I had problems with have all gone, and anyone who knows me would know those people were trying to irritate me way before I started with them Smile
Back to top Go down
Neol1nk

Neol1nk

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:58 pm

yo Smile

Like i said, no problemes for me :p
so its a yes.

Ps : she forced me to say it D:

++ :p
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Say it again Razz
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Actually, Nevermind about me joining. I'm not at the level I once was, and to be honest losing every match is an absolute boring thing to happen. So I'd really be wasting the clans time by being a part of it and wasting my own time in a game I'm no longer good at.

So.. Rather than be absolutely selfish and obnoxious in old fashion of myself. I'd rather not to go ahead with this and end up and having nothing to offer the team at all. You already have a good enough team and don't really need me at all. In the long term I could only see myself being just another number with nothing to offer the team, not exactly worth going ahead with for the team or myself.

If anyone cares, I'll probably stick around until PSN goes back online and return to what I'm good at when that happens. It's kinda a shame this couldn't work out. What I said I did honestly mean, this place was really good to me, it wasn't like playing for a team, it was like playing with a family.

But as that stands there are plenty more people who can fit that family atmosphere who can actually play the game to a decent standard unlike myself. I apologize for this thread, I actually expected that given a bit of time I could be as good as I was, but that really doesn't seem to be the case at all and being somewhere where I can't offer anything isn't going to be beneficial for anyone.

I hope that decision is understood and taken well and with absolutely no hard feelings, afterall once I myself move on I would leave the entire game behind without any bad feeling towards anyone.

Feo.
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 pm

I don't think anyone expect you to be on top level after your long break. Also public ctf is kinda random anyway. If there are 5 good players playing, one team always ends up disadvantaged. And I saw that you played 1on1 ctf vs neolink. Its no shame to lose vs him lol. He loves 1on1 ctf and plays it a lot. Dunno if I could beat him on that, would be very hard for sure.

There are no clanwars upcoming so you not being in top shape is not fatal Smile
That doesn't mean that you can't be of any use for the clan - quite the contrary. We will move to xonotic soon and that will be huge. New players, new gamemodes, new servers.. there is a lot to explore and to get organized. I think you can take an important part in this. Most players don't care much about developing the community. They play, and thats it. Ideas for and taking care of new servers, creating/finding new maps, advising new players, organizing tournaments.. its all about the community which build around our servers in the past two years. Taking care of that is way more important than just skill. You can practice 5 hours each day for the next 4 weeks and become ubergood again but you would help the clan more if you support us with the community stuff I mentioned above. Nexuiz is staled; play ctf on exile or dtg, play stupid stuff on ufb, play dm on pk or nk. Xonotic has new opportunities and I'm sure we will all have a lot of fun there.

Its late and I probably wrote some weird stuff but I hope you get my point anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:13 am

Hey ho Wink ... i only say yes. Funny Feo is good for the clan. A lot of people will hate us for her return but i hope that it makes not to much trouble. But if they complain about it, no matter Wink

Cause of myself, i played not so often in the last weeks, cause i changed something in my company and so i have a lot of work. But i think that will be better in a few days Wink
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:57 am

Okay I'll try... But the condition is that I'm not really expected to be on those 4-5 hours a day. I do love my PSN Smile

The 1vs1 match... It's not the losing I was even bothered by, It was the hook failing. Over and over again I just kept screwing it up. Neutral It is rather irritating to not do well at something you could probably do better than anyone a few months ago.

UFB... LOL... I wont start... That's about the only thing I could go into rage mode over.

As for people hating exile with me, I don't think thats a problem, all the people who hate me have gone somewhere. Smile

Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:54 am

Let me be the first one to welcome you back then \Very Happy/
And don't take everything too serious, just have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vega

vega

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 am

Haha you even say here something about UFO xd
Back to top Go down
Yasha

Yasha

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:00 am

FEONICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(L)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roar RawR Roar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roar RawR Roar!   Roar RawR Roar! Empty

Back to top Go down

Roar RawR Roar!
Page 1 of 1