eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

Katana what happend?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Katana what happend?! Empty
PostSubject: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:58 am

so guys here my topic about katana clan !
We go on our disscusion here because many players are not interessting in!
so I copy our important posts here now.

Faith:
Hey folks!

So this morning/night (what u want) was a little bit strange with Unic_Sorin and my question is where is the forum from Katana-clan ??:suspect:
btw if I use this link " http://katana.forumotion.com " then there is a french page/forum scratch Suspect my question is my link wrong or did he real deleted the forum of katana??

I hope Unic_Sorin was joking with all things he said to Feo,radiohe4d and me Exclamation about Kanata and future

Radiohead:
He was very emotional that night.. In my opinion it was an irrational act - ill-conceived and wrong. I bet he already regrets that stupid thing he did. He said he doesn't want to be leader anymore. So why don't you hand leadership over to someone else? Like your co-leader? Stupid Stupid Stupid.. I feel sorry for those nice people in katana who will try to visit the forum today, which will give them inevitable WTF moment. I mean, if you want to destroy katana, at least a. talk to your people face-to-face about your intentions, or b. take the 10 minutes to post news at the forum.

This really fucks me up.. Neutral

We will see. Katana was steering in the right direction. The only reason the clan failed is because it was led by some kid whose emotions got out of control. Apart from that they had nice members, an active forum and even some nice servers.

But sure, its easy to say that
new clan = failure
prophets clan = origin of all wisdom

If you anticipated what was going to happen, why didn't you share your advices with him? Like "you should do it that way, otherwise your clan will die". But I guess that's how the minsta community handles things / people right?

so now we cn go on at this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Mo

Mo

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:43 am

Its a pity that Sorni just deleted the Forum without any good reasons , anyway he had to tell his members about this before he deletes it .
It not that kind just to delete it .....then member wanna login on the forum and then...theres no forum anymore!?!?!?
well.....that sucks badly in my opinion

Pity KaTaNa isnt anymore ;/
Back to top Go down
Synphetamine

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:37 am

who wasnt interested in it? isnt that disrespectful to katana? i dont get these people sometimes...

the website exists again (bogdan hacked it) (so did someone else) (oh and that homeless guy who uses his iphone for internet access)

i guess afterall people are only interested in themselves... now you see why i hate the word community when the community doesnt exist... nexuiz is the same as any other game ive played... people come.. people play.. people go... people dont care about others... people are conformists... people have their own groups... to be honest ive been extremely bored in really good teams without people who dont do anything other than say hi.. play and go.. wheres the personality? wheres the individuality? im not saying you have to be a idiot but (yes it can be fun) but communities talk.. discuss.. improve.. all ive seen is people talking when they want to bring someone down...

i have no problem with these things.. but when you put these attitudes together it makes a clan stale and boring... and isnt very communative..

this all also applies to the katana situation i fear so some things should change if they are going to continue... i couldnt suggest what i have no idea how to run a team but it doesnt look stable... and im not going to jump on the blame bogdan for everything wagon... that would be unfair and the way the forums are written despite not knowing anything about administration panels i can assure you there is no way he could have hacked the forum without magically being given the password... confessions can save your soul... honesty is always the best thing to use when other people are involved...
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:10 am

Well I could now write novels about the reasons for a whole community to pick on a 15yr old kid. Or why not helping someone in need but waiting for him to fail and then pick on him is the right way. But I will keep it short. Fuckheads offline, fuckheads online. Nice people offline, nice people online.

Nothing we could do about that but to disillusion ourself, spend our time with the nice people out there and ignore the leftover.
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:46 am

From http://katana.forumotion.com/:

Quote :
3 DAYS,WTF HAPPENED HERE? WHY I CAN'T ENJOY THIS HOLIDAY?I NEED SOME EXPLANATION FOR ALL THIS SHIT..why, who what reason. i'm just shocked...it seems forumotion recovering sucks so i was unable to recover this forum i created another one but all topics, user accounts and so on was unable to recover.:(i have no words to say..if you are bogdan, or another one that hate me, come here and fight vs me,BUT DON'T DESTROY OUR WORK!

I think everyone should form their own opinion on that.
Back to top Go down
Synphetamine

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:17 am

its sad... i know he couldnt have done it... im not saying they are unhackable but from what i gathered he said the clan was ending? the forum magically vanished at the exact same point and time?

doesnt really take a lot to figure out what really happened... id hate to see him get discredited for nothing he done...
Back to top Go down
unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:40 pm

i request all screenshots, demos and conversation logs you have with bogdan or any one that talked shit about katana Evil or Very Mad
this is not funny, this can't be called a joke and will have it's consequences
so please, if someone of you have some evidences
show them

thanks
unic_sorin
Back to top Go down
http://katana.kicks-ass.org
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:11 pm

unic_sorin[KaTaNa] wrote:
i request all screenshots, demos and conversation logs you have with bogdan or any one that talked shit about katana Evil or Very Mad
this is not funny, this can't be called a joke and will have it's consequences
so please, if someone of you have some evidences
show them

thanks
unic_sorin

Btw, who knew that you were going on holiday?
Back to top Go down
[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 pm

unic_sorin[KaTaNa], from the technical point of view I can assure you the only way of hacking such kind of hosted forum is using →brute-force on the password. A good password (about 12 characters, no "real" words, upper- & lowercase, special chracters like [] @ Ω etc.) would take *years* to be cracked, even when using a multitude of botnets. Assuming your forum actually has been cracked, you must have used a very weak password, and *this* was still your responsibility.

One must keep in mind that pretty much any kind of forum is attacked every day. So when using a password like "tamara1984" or something it *will* be hacked, often enough within minutes. bogdan or not (and hey: accusing him without any valid proof is just *wrong*). BTW: most forum-admins won't even notice their forum being hacked at all, so the hack might have happened some time ago already...
Back to top Go down
Mo

Mo

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm

•Sophie• wrote:
unic_sorin[KaTaNa], from the technical point of view I can assure you the only way of hacking such kind of hosted forum is using →brute-force on the password. A good password (about 12 characters, no "real" words, upper- & lowercase, special chracters like [] @ Ω etc.) would take *years* to be cracked, even when using a multitude of botnets. Assuming your forum actually has been cracked, you must have used a very weak password, and *this* was still your responsibility.

One must keep in mind that pretty much any kind of forum is attacked every day. So when using a password like "tamara1984" or something it *will* be hacked, often enough within minutes. bogdan or not (and hey: accusing him without any valid proof is just *wrong*). BTW: most forum-admins won't even notice their forum being hacked at all, so the hack might have happened some time ago already...

Vouch ......anyway i dont think that Bogdan hacked that forum....even if he could do it -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:27 am

•Sophie• wrote:
A good password (about 12 characters, no "real" words, upper- & lowercase, special chracters like [] @ Ω etc.)[/justify]

good password with 12 characters lol???? rofl???
I still belive in 30 characters and more ,under 25 its a joke I think.I think under 25 characters the password is useless....
my passwords already have 35-40 characters lol and its not difficult to remember at this passwords,also not difficult if u have 10 differnet passwords with 30-40 characters (and like u said with no "real" words,but upper- & lowercase, special chracters like [] @ Ω etc.) !

so my opinion is about that!! lol
Back to top Go down
unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:58 am

6 lowleters no numbers no symbols 👅

now

23 symbols,uppercase,lowcase,numbers, password changing on 8 hours :d

now i use a random password generator

thanks to mattias cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:13 am

6 lowleters no numbers no symbols 👅

now

23 symbols,uppercase,lowcase,numbers, password changing on 8 hours :d

now i use a random password generator

thanks to mattias cheers

random password generator I use somethimes too but, nah i choose more by myself the passwords.

but 23?! hm.....why u all use so low passwords characters???
my standart is 30-40 !! hm.....
Back to top Go down
unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:19 am

i don't use any current word
my password sounds like

43#_%sD8$<35jaOu-dy!sh

break it :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:21 am

i don't use any current word
my password sounds like

43#_%sD8$<35jaOu-dy!sh

break it :p

Do u think my passwords are differtnt to that one "43#_%sD8$<35jaOu-dy!sh" ????
NO IT ISN'T,all my passwords look like that.....u know me ,I am not stupid and not a stupid girl btw -.-
Back to top Go down
unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:22 am

Quote :
u know me ,I am not stupid and not a stupid girl btw -.-

Sad 🇳🇴 ❤

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:24 am

Quote :
u know me ,I am not stupid and not a stupid girl btw -.-

Sad 🇳🇴 ❤

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

U know me well ,so u know it,god damn why everyone think girls are stupid or useing simple passwords like the bf name???
Back to top Go down
unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:26 am

did someone said that?
i think you are smart 🐘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:30 am

did someone said that?
i think you are smart 🐘

u didn't say it but nearly everyone think so -.- thats a pity! Damn thinking stupid girls...they destroy my ablilitys Mad !

and
i think you are smart 🐘
thx Smile :queen:
Back to top Go down
unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:34 am

how can you say something bout peoples around you without hearing that? Wink

Katana what happend?! Smart-girl

🐱
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:40 am

how can you say something bout peoples around you without hearing that? Wink

most people think like taht and so its in their heads that girls and computer don't work together -.- and thats tolally wrong !
Everyone think so and because of that most girls don't try to use special/difficult programs and so on,thats a pity this girls fulfilling the stereotype and thats shit..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I hope u guys know that girls can more than having babys and play Sims or some shit like that lol !! if u don't CHECK ME OUT!! Razz
Back to top Go down
unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

unic_sorin[KaTaNa]

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:15 am

i'll check you "deeper than deep' drugs
Back to top Go down
Mo

Mo

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 am

I hope i dont understand this in a wrong way sorin ;D LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katana what happend?!   Katana what happend?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Katana what happend?!
Page 1 of 1