eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

Multi-Test!

Go down 
+2
feonica
Multi-Test
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Multi-Test

Multi-Test! Empty
PostSubject: Multi-Test!   Multi-Test! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Hello! I'm not entirely sure how to start this, so I figure I'll just tell you all what happened. =P

I was playing around on Exile today (which in itself is odd, considering I'm loaded up on Nyquil right now =P) and I came across Feonica. Well, it seems she's thinking about taking a break from Nexuiz for a while, but she wants someone to replace her when she leaves, and she thinks I'd be a great person to take over her spot in wars.

I'll be honest, I'm not very big on organized guilds (some bad past experiences); that's actually why I'm currently in ToT (which, to my knowledge, is a dead clan). So, I'm not likely to take this whole thing too seriously. I mean, I don't "train" at video games, and if I did show up to something like that, it would likely just be to have some fun. But, I've been playing Nexuiz for about a month now, and I know a lot of you already know me, so I figured that I wouldn't mind helping out where I can.

I asked how I was supposed to apply for this sort of thing, and Feo wasn't entirely sure, as this is kind of an odd circumstance. But, I figured I'd at least say hello and see how everything turns out. =P

So, I guess I'm supposed to tell you guys a little bit about myself. I'm 22 years old and I live in America, and though I come from a German family, I pretty much understand none of it. I am currently learning Japanese (self taught, just a hobby of mine), and I spend the rest of my free time playing video games and pen and paper roleplaying games (Dungeons and Dragons, World of Darkness, BESM, etc... etc...). I currently run a small blog under the username "Felirc", it's mostly designed as something to keep me practicing my Japanese every day, but I also review the various language learning products I have there.

My shoulder was injured a few years ago at work, and it took me over three years to get the surgery approved in court. Since then my shoulder is almost back to what it was (80% specifically), but my aim has gone down from such a long break from computer gaming. The only other game I really play online, is Metal Gear Solid 4, but it's pretty rare to see me on, since I can finally play FPSs on the computer again.

As for the name Multi-Test instead of Felirc, I had installed Nexuiz before, just to see if my shoulder could take an FPS, and the version in my package manager was out of date. Since singleplayer hurt me too much to continue anyway, I never bothered to find the latest version and install it. About a month ago I wanted to see if an FPS would hurt, so I installed it once again. I just typed in a name to see if it could even go online, and now the name has kind of stuck. =P

Alright, I know this is getting a bit long, so I figure I'll cut it off here. If you'd like to know more, I have a rather large section about myself on my blog (linked below).

-Multi-Test-

-----------------------------
You can follow my progress with Japanese at Felirc Learning Japanese!
 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

Multi-Test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Test!   Multi-Test! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:02 am

Welcome to the forum, I hope they will all accept this as you are totally what they need, someone the total opposite to me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Feonicagamergrrrl
lee

Multi-Test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Test!   Multi-Test! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:17 am

Hi Multi-Test,
great to see you here. I would love to have you as exile member Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Depiction

Depiction

Multi-Test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multi-Test!   Multi-Test! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:28 pm