eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

I, Me, Me self... :shock:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gpowerpz

I, Me, Me self... :shock: Empty
PostSubject: I, Me, Me self... :shock:   I, Me, Me self... :shock: EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Shocked hello all fellow's

I am me and me self. Razz

ower the years i have ben dong some wow gaming. Razz so that is stated. but i got bored with it.. to little action on it.. playd difrent games,,

"Quake2, Quake3, Duke Nukem, Starcraft, Warcraft1-3, a lot of difrent mmo's, Quake wars (litle), some F.E.A.R 1-2. and a hole bunch more. -...-

for an living. im searhing for an Job. so i got some thime to spend. hanging with mine girl, and stuff..

got an little turbulent life atm Razz moving from place to place Razz to house me self Razz cinda down.. but you gota do wath u gota do to survive i guess Smile

i hope.. ppl se me as an good man with a taste of humore that wants the ppl around him to have an nice thime Smile ..

PS: i suck at this -...- introdusing me self.. hah.. wel tere u have it.. feal free to ask if you want to now somthing more Smile il be here.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ghost Dog

PostSubject: Re: I, Me, Me self... :shock:   I, Me, Me self... :shock: EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Welcome to our forum, GPowerPZ, I Hope you will like your visit.

I have already meet ya in game so that is that xD
you are a good gamer and I recommend you to apply for our CLAN its fun, challenging and most of all it does´nt require a lot to remain a member here.

Take Care, Everyone!!

Sincerely, Ghost Dog
Back to top Go down
off

PostSubject: Re: I, Me, Me self... :shock:   I, Me, Me self... :shock: EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Hey good to see you on the forums. Smile

Did I read Duke Nukem!? You, sir, win! =D

If you're joining, be sure to post in the applications section or state so here so we know. ^^

And you certainly are a good man. You play quite well too, and Ghost Dog has been teaching you of course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Dog

PostSubject: Re: I, Me, Me self... :shock:   I, Me, Me self... :shock: EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:22 am

I´m far from a PRO my self but I gave him some good tips, That others gave me to become a better player.
His aim is a lil better now and move really fast on maps

Good Fortune for you, GPowerPZ, :Holding My Thumbs: Very Happy

Sincerely, Ghost Dog
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: I, Me, Me self... :shock:   I, Me, Me self... :shock: EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:22 am

Yes I remember you Smile
Could you come online at our 1on1 server this evening @ 20:00 CET (Norway time)? If this time or date doesn't fit you feel free to propose another one Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Dog

PostSubject: Re: I, Me, Me self... :shock:   I, Me, Me self... :shock: EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:07 am

you could use an software for clock times Razz and use it for clan useage xD just saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Me, Me self... :shock:   I, Me, Me self... :shock: Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Me, Me self... :shock:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXile Xonotic Clan :: eXiLe Clan :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: