eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)

Go down 
+2
asyyy
Ghost Dog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Dog

Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) Empty
PostSubject: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:12 am

Hi there ^Exile!

Most of the ^Exile crew have already meet me and they sure knows about me (I am kinda HARD to miss)
Anyways I thought that may be I should take a look around here and get to know some of you (I hope)

As I was saying I am a Swedish guy who loves games above all else, Well should be family of cours, anyways
I love "First Person Shooters" I have probably played them since, hmmm. I can only remember the era of: Shadow Warrior, Duke Nukem, Quake, Unreal, hexen.
But I never got the chance or more like the right opportunity or found a game good enough for me to actually stick around and learn it to the fullest
... Then I came across Nexuiz.

My "First Person Shooter" skills are somewhat average, Below average, lol but I love to have fun and I am very talk active and like a laugh here and there Very Happy

I would really love to join ^Êxile but like I said to Radio,
"I do not think I would fit into this whole PRO league and all" ... I am sure whiling to put my all into this and really practice to the extreme.
I do have alot of free time to do so 24/7 if I wanted to, then again I need to sleep LOL

I could also continue bla, bla about my self LOL but I think most people would think its boring or something like that haha... So I am Off practicing some more
....Take Care all, have a nice day and have fun Smile

iEDIT: i will remove my config file soon but feo needed it Razz

Last edited by Ghost Dog on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Nice that you found your way into our forums. Smile
I think you are a nice person and have quite some potential, that's why I asked you to join us. You got my vote, now WizzyKid has to decide. =)
Back to top Go down
Ghost Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Thanks for the vote Radio, I sure hope to see Wizzykid in game, I mean action speaks more then words Smile
I´ve done some aim practice now and I am kicking the little bots "Polygons" hehe
... Take Care, and have a nice day Everyone
Back to top Go down
Frrr

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:48 am

ahh yes we all know u Gost Dog Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:27 am

Hi there! Frrr Nice seing you here.

Nice forum you guys have here,
been looking around,
real easy to navigate around.
Have a nice day......

Regards; Ghost Dog
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:02 am

EDIT: Was doing Doggy's config Smile Link removed: Violates rights of humanity!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Feonicagamergrrrl
Ghost Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:30 pm

nice one FEO, sounds really TRUE and it makes Doggy happy *Roar* LOLz thanks for the *snack *waving my tail* Razz
Back to top Go down
off

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:37 pm

I have no objections with you joining. Though, I haven't seen you in-game yet. Maybe it's because I play at odd hours, but either way I'd really like to see you in-game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:32 am

COOL, Nice meeting ya Wizzykid Very Happy

Well we could decide a on a Match Hour that suites us both perfectly.
I´m almost in-game for 24/7 and so am I on this forum as well.
Sorry for the delay in the response to you´re replay, though.

I Had a lot of personal issues I had to take care off.

Take Care: ^Exile....

PS:
Lately I have had a lot of problems with my Mouse.
Every since I have installed the drivers for it, It just makes the gaming less attractive.
The X" and Y" Axel is just what should i call it? Squarish.
Every time I try to make a small movement with the Cross-hair,
it just wont listen to my movement and therefore, After like a 4 mill seconds,
It jumps to where it should be it is so annoying to get my aiming just where I want it.

I dont know if my DPI got some wierd, error during the installtion.
onething is certain it just wont be fun for me to play.

I have orderd a new mouse tho, I hope it will be a lot different Twisted Evil , and a new better mouse pad.
Should be here in about 4-8 work days from today on word.

Sincerely, Ghost Dog.

Last edited by Ghost Dog on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Some Grammer, Typos Etc, Etc ^.- I´m Human After All.....)
Back to top Go down
[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:37 am

Heya Ghost Dog, nice to see you here!

This is not exactly a techie-section, but anyway: which system do you use? Have you tried a different mouse yet? In case you use a Linux-System, try

Code:
xev

in console and check if all needed mouse-signals appear and behave as expected - it might not be a Nexuiz-problem at all.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:38 am

HI! -Sophie- ^.^

Nha, I use a Windows XP x32 System, It seems to be a Nexuiz problem after all,
I have tried 3 other MMOFPS´s that I "used" to play before I found Nexuiz,
They seems to be handling it just fine, I think it is kinda weird...
I tried my dads mouse as well and it acts up in the same way that my mouse did.

Take Care ^Exile
Back to top Go down
[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:46 am

Try using a fresh config-file and set it up from scratch (you should back up the old config though) - just to exclude wrong settings as a source of errors.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:58 am

yea, sounds like a nice idea, only problem being that i do not really know the commands for the config file Razz I´l make a few tries tho, I´l send a feedback here ^.-
Back to top Go down
[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

[Ex-Sophie] WYNBAD

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:11 pm

No commands needed here - to start Nexuiz with fresh settings, simply move a file called "config.cfg" somewhere in your Nexuiz-installation-folder.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:27 pm

From today On-Word I shall be known as "Ghost * Exiled * Dog" ... Thanks its an honor Wizzy, Radio I will bare this with pride and Glory..... Twisted Evil
I would also like to thank everyone for there Advices and tips, tricks .. Whata... Who am i kidding? this sounds like a grammy speach Shocked , im out ------>> bounce
(I Hope You See The Joke And Lil Of My Seriousness As Well ^.- haha)

Take Care, ^Exile

Sincerely, Ghost Dog

EDIT:

PS;

My Mouse Goes Worse By The SECOND Crying or Very sad
Errors *Slash* effects So Far:

1. Mouse locks and Act as a Turbo Feature
2. Stops Working, many times pair match
3. Response time from that I click to it actually fires is insane, almost a Second
4. Keyboard is with the same package it stops working like the mouse
5. the mouse lags a lot so I need to go on low sensitivity settings, by that I really mean LOW----------->WW.

I have ordered a mouse like I said in previous posts, The post-Office in my country does not send out on weekends so its probably sent today
I will probably get it at Thursday, Friday, the worse thing that could ever happen is that it comes Monday, Tuesday.
the way as it is now, the only use I can ever find for this mouse is Prediction shoots, not really a bad way to train
but if I try to predict every shoot that comes from my weapon then it will probably end with random fires, and that is not my way of gaming ^.-

..... I do not even wish this Error apon my worse of enemies, Hope Everyone will enjoy there gaming while mine is on the shelf
however I WILL!!! be on the practice so do not sweet it, but you will notice some difference in my game style.
sorry for any inconvenience, during this period of time, Take Care Everyone

Last edited by Ghost Dog on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
off

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Very Happy

Glad to have you around Ghost Dog. Smile
Back to top Go down
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Check if you got vsync enabled in nexiuz and/or driver settings. You could also give the sdl version a try.

And welcome =)
Back to top Go down
Ghost Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 am

thanks radio, well i tried most of that already even a reinstall,
so annoying, it got to be the mouse its on more games now not just Nexuiz

EDIT:
It is the mouse I have tried a couple of mice and that is it the problem is gone.

YO *sophie* the config fixed it somewhat but its still getting worse by the second

PS:
The mouse I have ordered was out of stock!!! Crying or Very sad
there is not much I can do about this, other then sitting it out
1 - 2 weeks seems like a nice guess here, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am going insane

One thing is certain I will NEVER use logitech ever again
I have had over 10 articles from Logi and I must say it is a lousy quality for there price
"Be AWARE!" ...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)   Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost "from a Swedish" Dog ... X)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXile Xonotic Clan :: eXiLe Clan :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: