eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

coco yasha coco yasha

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
asyyy

asyyy

coco yasha coco yasha Empty
PostSubject: coco yasha coco yasha   coco yasha coco yasha EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Hey eXiles and friends!
I kinda lost my motivation to do anything nexuiz related at the moment. Always the same few people on the servers and the NML takes forever. All in all I miss the challenge. Thats why I decided to take a break and hand over the leadership of the eXile nexuiz team to coco and yasha. Two leaders means, both have to agree on a decision to be made. I hope thats clear. Wink

I gonna stay clan leader and server admin. From time to time you'll see me in nexuiz too. But wont be enough to manage a clan. You'll have better luck finding me in some quake live game =)
Back to top Go down
Cocolicious

PostSubject: Re: coco yasha coco yasha   coco yasha coco yasha EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Radiohe4d wrote:
Hey eXiles and friends!
I kinda lost my motivation to do anything nexuiz related at the moment. Always the same few people on the servers and the NML takes forever. All in all I miss the challenge. Thats why I decided to take a break and hand over the leadership of the eXile nexuiz team to coco and yasha. Two leaders means, both have to agree on a decision to be made. I hope thats clear. Wink

I gonna stay clan leader and server admin. From time to time you'll see me in nexuiz too. But wont be enough to manage a clan. You'll have better luck finding me in some quake live game =)

This will be well managed by us! Smile
Thanks
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

PostSubject: Re: coco yasha coco yasha   coco yasha coco yasha EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Congratulations? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Feonicagamergrrrl
Yasha

Yasha

PostSubject: Re: coco yasha coco yasha   coco yasha coco yasha EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:25 am

Surprised! dont worry radio, we will take care of exile Smile
Back to top Go down
xswtsacrificex

xswtsacrificex

PostSubject: Re: coco yasha coco yasha   coco yasha coco yasha EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Yasha & Coco <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.electrikkclothing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coco yasha coco yasha   coco yasha coco yasha Empty

Back to top Go down

coco yasha coco yasha
Page 1 of 1