eXile Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

Hey by CrUnK clan!

Go down 
+6
xswtsacrificex
Cocolicious
feonica
Yasha
asyyy
XJUMP [Crunk]
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiago MMM

Tiago MMM

Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey by CrUnK clan!   Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 am

pig Loveable

Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 Homers12
Back to top Go down
Cocolicious

PostSubject: Re: Hey by CrUnK clan!   Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 Crying____by_Hahnsel

poor xjump
oink oink

pig
Back to top Go down
Yasha

Yasha

PostSubject: Re: Hey by CrUnK clan!   Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 Pig

>: O
Back to top Go down
PaiNLesS

PostSubject: Re: Hey by CrUnK clan!   Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Feonica wrote:
**walks in**

Raise post count

Leave.
LMAO Wink

i won't comment any picture this fellas put in here
i'm not a member and i can't say a word if some1 want an alliance with another clan cuz i'm not that popular Wink maybe when i'm gonna become president Razz
all i want to say is FAITH VED Or whatever , seems like u offended this clan pretty good and u made them look bad
they don't want u anymore cuz ur the type of person who makes errors and comes back like nothing happened and pretends everything is good at least that what i saw in u for the days u played in a clan (seriously now not to offend u but have u seen some1 talking good about u?? i hope u won't even answer)
as sophie said we shouldn't feed u more cuz that would just make u post more and make them kickban u which could make a person day start bad Wink (not feo's case cuz she doesn't put her feelings into this game Razz lol that sound bad Wink )

another thing is I NEVEr SAW TruE ALLIANCES BETWEEN 2 NEX CLANS......

anyways my post count increases Wink
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

PostSubject: Re: Hey by CrUnK clan!   Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm

To be honest I'm not interested in any alliance. That would imply that I care about a community. There is no community to care for, just a bunch of delusional people who think 10 people = community.

What should they call it? Fags anonymous? Kinda suits the amount of fakery going on.

So exile wants no communative aspect. We stand alone, We don't play the sh sh sh sheep counting song in our heads, we don't turn on the ra ra radio and end up listening to ga ga ga ga lady gaga. we don't need the approval of any clan here to exist. If anything they need us more than we need them. I've seen 38 different people playing minsta 1on1 / dm in the last few weeks. now isn't a good time to al ali alienate anyone, then again I couldn't care less if those two modes die it'll teach everyone for fu fu fu fucking with the wrong people. Smile

So sit back, relax, leave everyone else contribute to nexuiz minsta's death. We'll just stay out of the communative aspect and take no part in the corruption that has seen the numbers decline into the lowest numbers since 2006.

and really, If I was a newbie and all I saw was "I R IN TEH COMMUNITIEZ I R BETTER THAN YUU!"

People wonder why this game is dying ^^ haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Feonicagamergrrrl
asyyy

asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey by CrUnK clan!   Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Ah I wont comment on that now. Instead:
Quote :
turn on the ra ra radio and end up listening to ga ga ga ga lady
bounce *dances* bounce
Back to top Go down
feonica

feonica

PostSubject: Re: Hey by CrUnK clan!   Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:44 am

I'm your biggest fan i'll follow you until you love me.

Papa, Paparazzi.

Bet you wish you weren't dancing now xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Feonicagamergrrrl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey by CrUnK clan!   Hey by CrUnK clan! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey by CrUnK clan!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2